Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Becoming a Younique Presenter

Raising a family these days can be quite expensive even when you are on a budget. This is beyond true especially when living in New York City where rents and mortgages are sky rocket high and daycare for a child under one year of age can run about $300 plus a week (depending on the area the cost could be higher). Factor in diapers, wipes, formula and medical expenses and you may end up feeling like you're falling into the debt pool with no real solution to fix it.

This is where Younique comes in.

For months now I've been doing research on what I can do to get another income coming in. There's so many articles for moms who can work from home. These positions range from customer service, administrative positions, free lance positions and direct sales.

For direct sales there are plenty of companies to choose from. It could be jewelry, children clothes, tupperware, makeup and many more. You really have to do your research before pursing a career in direct sales. I knew I wanted to do direct sales with makeup products because that was the one thing I felt most comfortable selling.

Being a sales person can be hard, but if you love what you're selling it won't seem like much work at all. With that being said I chose to go with Younique.

Yournique is a newer cosmetic company that was founded by a brother and sister team in September 2012. They started the company with a vision to uplift, empower and validate women all over the world. They have done this by selling their products through Independent Presenters like myself and now there are over 400K Younique Presenters. Although there are 400K women selling their products, there's still plenty of room for other women to join the team. Younique is an International company sold in the US, Australia, UK, Germany, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico and France.

Since I knew someone who is a presenter I contacted her with some questions and by the end of the week I signed up and became a Younique Presenter. The biggest advantage Younique has to offer a busy mom is that a big chunk of your sales are done online. Yes you can do house parties and events, but if you're more comfortable hosting a party online it won't be a problem. You can promote these great products on social media and we have an amazing support team.

Once everything was official I shared the news with friends and have gotten such great and supporting responses from them. To be realistic I know sales will be coming in gradually which is to be expected, but I always try to keep in mind that what I put in is what I'll get. I'm a full time mom, full time customer service manager and for now just a part time Younique Presenter. There's literally never enough time during my day, but I'm determined to make this work. I'm excited to be on this new path and it's a lot of work too, but this will help me in the long run and I can teach my daughter how to be her own boss one day.

One of Younique's best sellers is their 3D Mascara. Below are some information on some of the latest products.

All products can be viewed/ordered on my website at:
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/IndaM/presenter/myparties



















No comments:

Post a Comment